Pinatas, pinatas, pinatas!

We lovingly hand craft custom made piñatas and other paper mache products to suit your requirements.

Furniture repairs and other papier mache projects










You can buy these storage boxes from ikea that look like crates. They're easily broken which is not ideal when you've children around!

I've got fed up of having to repair mine so this time I've tried using papier mache pulp to hold it together. It took several days to dry and I'm used to using strips of paper rather than pulp so it now looks like the bench is held together with spit wads.

I've only just put it together and its a little creaky to sit on. Only time will tell if the papier mache filling works. 




This is my other current papier mache project. Its a marble box. Or rather the base of one. It will probably take weeks to dry. Its possibly 5/6th attempt as I kept getting impatient and trying to have a better look. If this one falls apart its going to be a long time before I can bring myself to start again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts